- Select the colour you want to change (you can select it by clicking the colour under the image or by clicking on the image itself)
- Use sliders to change the RGB values or type them into the text boxes on the right of the sliders
- You can swap colours - just drag a colour and drop it over the other
- Add gradient - Click on Add gradient hyperlink just below the color preview box
- Save the image by clicking the 'Get Link' button in the bottom right corner. It will show a link, which you can copy-paste to a file on your computer or your social media profile.
If you accidentaly close the window while editing an image, just return to this same image and the editor will ask you if you want to reload the colours to the ones that were chosen when you left the page.
You only need to be careful not to modify other images before opening the one that you want to recover.
- If you don't see an immediate color changes when you use the sliders, then the cause is probably that you haven't updated your browser recently enough.